* You must be a current club member.
* Minimum age 18 years.
* You must hold either a Full or Probationary Car Drivers Licence which is current.
* You must bring a copy of the front AND Back of your current licence to the practical session.
* You must download, print and read through the Club ATV Training and Assessment Package which can be downloaded from the Education Page of the Club Website. Alternately please contact the Club Office for a hard copy to be provided to you before your practical session.
Please note you must PRE-READ THIS PACKAGE, before the training session.
* Your ATV Assessor will advise the venue, day and time for the practical ATV Session and this session will take approximately one and a half hours to complete.
* Only those members who wish to gain the ATV Operator Certificate must complete the SLSA ATV Learner Guide which can be downloaded from the
Education Page of the Club Website.
WHAT TO BRING TO PRACTICAL SESSION:
** ENCLOSED FOOTWEAR - BOOTS, RUNNERS OR CLOSED TOE SANDALS ARE ACCEPTABLE **.
* Bring your completed and signed SLSA ATV Declaration Form and your current Car Drivers Licence.