"Front Runner Re-Evolution Running Technique Course"
Sunday 21st February 2016.
Join us for a great afternoon as our Physiotherapy and Coaching team share evidence based info on correct running form, practical presentation on building your strength plan, learn tailored running drills and most importantly learn how to run with less risk in 2016!
The course includes sessions on a range of topics including:
- Running Technique Overview
- Video Review of YOUR technique by our expert Physiotherapists
- Build your own Strength Plan for running
- Practical Running Drills Session
- Personal Video Analysis
- Individual technique feedback and exercise prescription
Your expert presenters include:
- Marc See (B.Sc Physio)- Physiotherapist and Technique Analyst
- Ben Green (B. Sc Hons; Level 3 IAAF)- Coaching and Biomechanics Consultant
Subscribers will also receive PDF course outline with summary notes.
The course particulars are as follows:
- Location: Meet The Running Centre, 1273 Hay Street, West Perth
- All courses are conducted from 2.00-5.15pm on chosen date
- Class size: 15 attendees per workshop
- Cost: $109pp
- What to bring: appropriate footwear (minimal allowed) and training attire, change of clothes, towel and water bottle
For all queries, please email email@example.com
As we always say, “with your technique, trust the experts”