Registrations are closed
Registrations are now closed.
Evidence Based EFT Training for Trauma
This specialised training is delivered face to face over 14 class hours and is for existing professionals trained in EFT wanting to deepen their skills, or for those completing the Premium Accreditation pathway.
December 8-9th 2023 9am-5pm Sydney Australia time.
Structure of Training
- There are pre requisites to attend this advanced EFT training – you have either attended EBEFT previously (with any Trainer); you are a certified EFT practitioner with EFT Universe, EFT International (previously known as AAMET), or ACEP. Proof of certification will be required
- The mode of delivery is face-to-face or live online (not recorded) for this training
- This EFT training is intensely practical and you will apply EFT to your own circumstances for maximum learning – be prepared for thi
Overview of Training
If you want to help your clients find safety and security in their bodies, unlearn old physical responses to trauma, overcome hyperarousal and hypoarousal, then this specialised EFT Training is for you. It is designed to show you how to use EFT in a deeper, holistic, integrative way, and to work flexibly with the technique with traumatised clients.
You will specifically learn:
- The 2018 clinical practice guideline recommendations for the use of EFT for treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (and all the EFT research for trauma)
- The Neurobiology of trauma and how to work effectively with the limbic system
- The role of the autonomic nervous system and the vagus nerve in the trauma response (Polyvagal Theory)
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
- Epigenetics and trauma: How trauma affects gene expression
- Why words can’t integrate the disorganized sensations and action patterns that form the core imprint of the trauma
- How to understand and prevent dissociation and help clients calm their bodies and reengage the thinking brain
- How to help clients process traumatic memory with EFT and still have a sense of safety and security in their body
- And much, much more!
You will receive:
- Research articles and recommended guidelines on the clinical use of EFT with trauma
- Complete course notes
- Certificate of Completion
Cost of Training
- The research articles and resources are free when you register
- The training you attend is AU$895 earlybird and AU$1095 fullprice (GST is included in this, however individual Trainers may adjust this fee based on venue costs and location of training)
- Some trainings are delivered in person and others are online, live (not recorded)
In addition to the training workshops, pathways to both foundational and advanced (coming in 2023) accreditation is offered. Those who succeed in completing all accreditation requirements will be offered special recognition which includes an EBEFT Accredited Practitioner listing on this website (coming soon).
Candidates endeavouring to achieve EBEFT Premium Accreditation must take both the EFT Practitioner training and EFT Trauma training workshops and complete a number of other important requirements, from mentoring/supervision to EFT self work.