Registrations are closed
Registrations are now closed.
Welcome to the information and registration page for the FTC 2023 Beginners Course.
The course will be held from Monday 16th of October until Sunday 19th of November. The course is catered to both absolute beginners or novice triathlete who want to boost their skills. At the end of the course you will be ready to race at the Left-Bank triathlon.(Sprint Distance: 750m swim, 20km ride, 5km run)
Once you have registered you will receive a final schedule of the course but the outline of the course will be:
Coached Training Sessions:
- Monday night 6.30-7.30pm:Swimming at Fremantle Leisure Center 25m indoor lanes (Pool entries not included in registration)
- Tuesday night 5.30-6.30pm: Running Intervals at Jeff Joseph Reserve
- Thursday night 6.15-7.30pm: Trail-running at Manning Park * or Bike skills sessions starting form the Left Bank ((bike + helmet required))
- Saturday morning 6.30-8.30am: Group Ride from Gesha coffeeshop, Fremantle (bike + helmet required)
- Sunday morning 6:30-8.00am: Ocean swim and Group Run from South Beach
* not a formal coached session
- Pink Triathlon: 12th November (ladies only event, discounted entry available)
- Left Bank Triathlon: 19th November (race entry included in registration)
If you have any questions about the course contact Shaun (firstname.lastname@example.org) otherwise hit continue to sign up