Please read the below prior to registering
This registration form is only for the events being held on Saturday (Kids Swim and Simon's 500m Shortcut Swim).
New in 2024
Swimmers will be able to also enter Simon’s 500m Shortcut Swim and ONE Sunday event. If you are successful in the initial ballot draw, or waitlisted in either the Solo Swim, One Mile Swim to Shore or a Team Swim, you may enter Simon’s 500m Shortcut Swim from 16 October via the website. This will enable people to swim alongside their friends and family to support them through this participatory event.
Personal Cancellation Terms
Once payment has been made and you are registered for the 2024, the following terms below will apply for the Saturday events:
Simon's 500m Shortcut Swim
- Full refunds, less a $15 administration fee, are only available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and must be applied for prior to Tuesday 12th December 2023.
- After the 12th December 2023, a 50% refund is available if applied for via the same email as above prior to Tuesday 16th January 2024.
- Full refunds, less a $5 administration fee, are only available by emailing email@example.com and must be applied for prior to Tuesday 16th January 2024 for the Kids swim.
No refunds for personal swimmer-initiated cancellations will be made after the 16th January. Transfers are not allowed for this event.
Minimum Age Rules
- The minimum age for the Solo Swim is now 12 years of age on February 11, 2024 (Event Day).
Team Swims and One Mile Swim to Shore
- The minimum age for the Teams and One Mile Swim is 8 years of age on February 11, 2024 (Event Day).
For the above minimum ages, swimmers 12 years of age and under must provide the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 5th February 2024:
- Proof of completing and passing stage 8 (as per Royal Life Saving) or equivalent to be eligible to swim in the event; AND
- A letter from a swim coach or swim instructor stating that they are competent to complete the required distance that they are entered in.