Please read the below prior to registering
This registration form is only for the events being held on Sunday (Solo, One Mile Swim to Shore, and Team Swim). Registrations for Saturday events (Kids Swim and Simon's 500m Shortcut Swim) are done by clicking HERE.
- Most events are now sold out and are only taking waitlist entries, which will be indicated next to the event during registration.
- When registering for a waitlist, please note that you will be at the back of the waitlist and that payment is not taken unless you are promoted into the event.
- You may only register for ONE distance only in this form (Solo Swim, Team Swim or One Mile Swim to Shore).
- If you are on a waitlist for one of these events after the ballot, your waitlist registration counts as ONE registration. If you wish to enter another, you must get in touch with us so that we can remove your current registration before you can enter into another event or on a waitlist.
- If you, or someone acting on your behalf, has inadvertently created a duplicate entry, you will need to cancel the duplicate entry by emailing email@example.com requesting one be removed as soon as possible and includes waitlist entries.
- The waitlist can be viewed live HERE.
New in 2024!
Swimmers will be able to also enter Simon’s 500m Shortcut Swim and ONE Sunday event. If you are successful in the initial ballot draw, or waitlisted in either the Solo Swim, One Mile Swim to Shore or a Team Swim, you may enter Simon’s 500m Shortcut Swim from 16 October via the website. This will enable people to swim alongside their friends and family to support them through this participatory event.
Personal Cancellation Terms
If you get a spot in the event or are promoted into the event from the waitlist the following personal cancellation terms apply to you:
- Ballot entries will only be accepted between October 1, 2023 and October 9, 2023. Full refunds, less a $15 administration fee, are only available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and must be applied for prior to Tuesday 12th December 2023.
- After the 12th December 2023, a 50% refund is available if applied for via the same email as above prior to Tuesday 16th January 2024.
- No refunds for personal swimmer-initiated cancellations will be made after the 16th January, including if you are promoted from the waitlist.
- Transfers are not allowed for this event. If you cancel, the next person on the waitlist will take your place.
- As we do not charge you unless you are promoted, you can simply email the above email to be removed from the waitlist at anytime.
- If you are promoted into the event, the system will automatically attempt to charge the card provided.
- If promoted, you will fall under the same cancellation terms as above, including the eligibility of a refund.
- Promotions will still occur after the the refund cut-off date of the 16th January 2024. If you wish to withdraw and not be charged, please contact us prior to being promoted.
- You are responsible for where you are on the waitlist, and we recommend checking it regularly in case you are promoted or get close to.
Minimum Age Rules
- The minimum age for the Solo Swim is now 12 years of age on February 11, 2024 (Event Day).
Team Swims and One Mile Swim to Shore
- The minimum age for the Teams and One Mile Swim is 8 years of age on February 11, 2024 (Event Day).
For the above minimum ages, swimmers 12 years of age and under must provide the following in an email to email@example.com by the 5th February 2024:
- Proof of completing and passing stage 8 (as per Royal Life Saving) or equivalent to be eligible to swim in the event; AND
- A letter from a swim coach or swim instructor stating that they are competent to complete the required distance that they are entered in.