Registrations are closed
Registrations are now closed.
Evidence Based EFT Practitioner Training
Training Dates and Times:
Training runs the 1st-2nd September AND the 8th-9th of September. On Fridays (1st and 8th) the training will run 9am-5pm Sydney time, and On Saturdays (2nd and 9th) it will run 9am-1pm.
This Evidence Based EFT Training has been accepted as an International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) Approved Training Provider.
This training is highly experiential. You will apply the EFT technique to your own circumstances in order to learn how to apply it to clients. Please be prepared to engage at this level for a maximum learning experience.
Structure of EBEFT Training
All trainees are required to familiarize themselves with the pre reading materials available here - these may be updated to reflect current research and evidence each year. The primary training is an Evidence Based EFT Practitioner training (21 class hours in person or live online, not recorded).
A further Evidence Based EFT for Trauma Training (14 class hours) is also available. This is mandatory for those completing Premium Accreditation but optional for those who are not.
In these EBEFT trainings, you will learn:
- The core principles of Clinical EFT from the research, and how to adapt them to different clinical populations
- A sound understanding of Clinical EFT, and how to use it therapeutically and personally
- How to apply Clinical EFT in group settings
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with chronic pain
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with food issues and emotional eating
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with stress and anxiety
- How to use Clinical EFT for negative automatic thoughts, schemas and core beliefs
- How to use Clinical EFT for goal setting and your practice success
- How to use Clinical EFT to help you cope with the stresses of difficult clients
- The research behind Clinical EFT
- The application of EFT for Trauma is covered in the extension 2-day training
A Certificate of Completion for professional development needs is issued after each training, and a further Premium Accreditation Certificate is issued at the completion of the Accreditation pathway.