Evidence Based EFT 3 Day Training
with Certified Adv EFT Practitioner / EBEFT Trainer Louise Sage
Friday 22nd July - Sunday 24th July2022 Kingswood NSW 2747
9.00am- 4.30pm Daily
About Evidence Based EFT Training
Evidence Based EFT (EBEFT) offers training in Clinical EFT (tested in clinical research trials) for lay people wanting to achieve accreditation or health professionals seeking to upskill.
The objectives of the Evidence Based EFT (EBEFT) Premium Accreditation include:
● Providing a high-quality training that align with the guidelines of the USA Cognitive Somatic Energy Practices National Standards working document
● Establishing a recognition symbol to indicate all training requirements have been met
● Creating an expert level training with its recognition symbol (accreditation in EBEFT)
This Evidence Based EFT Training has been accepted as an International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) Approved Training Provider.
This training is highly experiential. You will apply the EFT technique to your own circumstances in order to learn how to apply it to clients. Please be prepared to engage at this level for a maximum learning experience.
EBEFT considers accreditation to be very important. Existing clinicians working with clients in a therapy context, or novice practitioners who are developing their EFT skills will find the process of accreditation will enhance their expertise, quality and competency in using EFT with a wide range of clients. Developing a high level of proficiency is vital for comprehensive client care, and the benefits of accreditation include:
• Maximises the teaching and learning experience of EFT training
• Ensures ethically sound and robust EFT clinical practice
• Enhances quality control in the EFT field
• Opportunity for practitioners to demonstrate competence in using EFT
What is Accreditation?
Accreditation as an EBEFT Practitioner is not required in order to practice EFT. Many existing licensed health professionals may want to seek EFT skills training only, however basic training does not cover all the applications possible, and bad habits can and will occur. For best practice, and quality service for clients, ongoing mentoring through the accreditation pathway is strongly recommended.
The Premium Accreditation with EBEFT may be used as professional development for licensed professionals.
Finally, completing accreditation allows practitioners to display the accreditation logo and title on their website and marketing materials. EBEFT is well regarded in the EFT world and Dr Peta Stapleton is the world’s leading researcher in the EFT field. Aligning yourself with this training program will be associated as being reputable and evidence based.
Structure of EBEFT Training
All trainees are required to familiarize themselves with the pre reading materials available here - these may be updated to reflect current research and evidence each year. The primary training is then a 3-day Evidence Based EFT training (in person or live online, not recorded). It will be available for these groups to attend (concurrently or in separate groups at the Trainer's discretion)
• EBEFT for Licensed Health Professionals
• EBEFT for Everyone (lay people training for premium accreditation)
A further 2-day Evidence Based EFT for Trauma is recommended within the following 3- to 6-months. This is mandatory for those completing Premium Accreditation but optional for Licensed Health Professionals who are not.
In these EBEFT trainings, you will learn:
- The core principles of Clinical EFT from the research, and how to adapt them to different clinical populations
- A sound understanding of Clinical EFT, and how to use it therapeutically and personally
- How to apply Clinical EFT in group settings
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with chronic pain
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with food issues and emotional eating
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with stress and anxiety
- How to use Clinical EFT for negative automatic thoughts, schemas and core beliefs
- How to use Clinical EFT for goal setting and your practice success
- How to use Clinical EFT to help you cope with the stresses of difficult clients
- The research behind Clinical EFT
- The application of EFT for Trauma is covered in the extension 2-day training
Scripts for Clinical EFT techniques and exercises, which you can adapt as desired for your clients is provided, as well as a variety of useful handouts and worksheets for use with clients. A Certificate of Completion for professional development needs is issued after each training, and a further Premium Accreditation Certificate is issued at the completion of the Accreditation pathway.