Evidence Based EFT for Personal Use Full Day Training with Certified Adv EFT Practitioner and EBEFT Trainer Louise Sage
27th March 2022 Nelson Bay NSW 9.30am - 4pm
This workshop in Clinical Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is for is for anyone in the community to attend. Clinical EFT is a brief psychophysiological intervention combining elements of exposure and cognitive therapy, and somatic stimulation. It is often referred to as ‘Tapping’ as it uses a two finger tapping process with a cognitive statement.
This workshop is highly experiential. You will apply the EFT technique to your own circumstances. Please be prepared to engage at this level for a maximum learning experience. EFT has been researched in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 investigators, whose results have been published in more than 100 different journal articles.
The Evidence-Based EFT workshop is based on the research behind the Clinical version of EFT (Clinical EFT).
There are many hybrid versions of EFT but they have not been tested for efficacy and effectiveness in clinical trials. This workshop represents the version that has been rigorously tested and examined.
This workshop is a 1 day opportunity to learn EBEFT for personal use across 3 areas: stress, physical issues (e.g. pain) and sleep. We will also discuss how to apply with children.
This Evidence Based EFT Training has been accepted as an International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) Approved Training Provider.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
If you want to learn a stress reduction technique backed by over 130 published trials, Emotional Freedom Techniques (Tapping) might be for you! Spend a day with an approved trainer who will teach you the version of EFT from the clinical trials for 3 main areas.
- In the morning you will learn how to use EFT for stress and worry.
- Before Lunch you will learn how to apply EFT for physical issues such as pain.
- After lunch you will learn how to tap for insomnia and sleep issues.
Handouts and resources will be supplied.
HOW DOES EFT WORK?
EFT appears to affect the amygdala (stress centre in the brain) and hippocampus (memory centre), and both play a role in the decision process when you decide if
something is a threat. EFT has also been shown to lower cortisol levels, which is the stress hormone. Too much cortisol can result in lowered immune function and ultimately affect our physical health. EFT has been shown to down regulate genes associated with the stress response, and improve immune functioning.
Because Tapping is a tool which is practical, hands-on, and easy to apply, it is a unique way to assist people from all walks of life. It has an immediate calming effect and can be used with children as young as 3-4 years of age. We will also discuss how you can teach your child how to tap.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Associate Professor Peta Stapleton is a registered Clinical and Health Psychologist at Bond University (Queensland Australia), who embraces evidence-based practice and is passionate about new and innovative techniques. Peta is a world leader and researcher in Emotional Freedom Techniques and has been recognised with the Harvey Baker Research Award for meticulous research in energy psychology, the Global Weight Management Congress Industry Professional Award of Excellence, and the greatest contribution to the field of Energy Psychology. She has also received the Women in Business Innovation and Technology award. While known for her food cravings research using Emotional Freedom Techniques or ‘Tapping’, Peta has most also led the way to having this stress reduction tool be included in schools worldwide.
Cancellation Policy all online and in person programs –
- 10% Cancellation Fee will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your registration for in person programs up to 1 year – 6 months prior
- 25% Cancellation Fee will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your registration for in person programs 6 – 3 months prior
- 50% Cancellation Fee will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your registration for in person programs up to 3 months – 2 weeks prior
- No refund for cancellations 2 weeks prior to day of in person programs
- No refund for changing your mind after purchasing online programs
- Medical emergencies exceptions: Cancellations for medical emergencies will be considered with a Doctor’s note. The cancellation will be evaluated on an individual basis and once confirmed will be refunded less an administration fee of 10%.