Welcome to the Echuca Moama Triathlon Club Morley Auto Group Multisport Weekend Entry Page!
From here you can enter the:
Moama Bowling Club Junior Triathlon (7 to 14 years) - Saturday 22nd January, 2022 - 9am
- 7-8 years: 35m swim, 2.5km bike and 400m run: $20 (+ booking fee)
- 9-10 years: 35m swim, 2.5km bike and 400m run: $20 (+ booking fee)
- 11-12 years: 70m swim, 5km bike and 800m run: $20 (+ booking fee)
- 13-14 years: 70m swim, 5km bike and 800m run: $20 (+ booking fee)
- Note: whilst a TA membership question will be asked, no extra fee will be added to your entry. All entries $20 (+ booking fee).
Morley Auto Group Sprint Triathlon - Saturday 22nd January, 2022 - 6pm
Andrew Peace Wines Swim - 700m downstream Murray River swim with staggered wave starts.
Ash Hall Cycles Ride - 20km multi lap (3 x loops), athlete and spectator friendly course on fast flat roads through the Echuca port precinct and connecting streets.
Coolabah Turf Run - 5km run along the river and through the heart of the Port of Echuca precinct.
- Individual Triathlon Australia Member: $95 (+ booking fee)
- Individual Non-TA Member: $105 (+ booking fee)
- If you are an individual participant who is contesting line honours, please select the 'Superclass Wave' all other competitors, please enter as an 'Age Grouper'. All participant's will be eligible for age group prizes, but this will allow us to place the faster competitors in the first wave.
- Team (2 or 3 members): $135 (+ booking fee)
- Teams will need to nominate a Team Captain (participating or not) to create the team during the online registration process. Select the 'Create Team' option.
- You will need a team name & select the Team Type – All Male, All Female or Mixed.
- Once you have created your team, you can then add team members or invite participants to join your team to complete registration process.
Morrison's Winery Wharf to Winery 3km Swim – Sunday 23rd January 2022 – 9.30am
- 3km downstream swim: $55 (+ booking fee)
- Note: whilst TA membership question will be asked, no extra fee will be added to your entry. All entries $55 (+ booking fee).
- There will be wave starts, we will group swimmers and notify you of your wave at check in.
- If you are a fast swimmer and would like to start in the first wave for some clear water, please enter the Superclass Wave. We anticipate those contesting the prize money will choose this wave to start in.
The Athlete Guide and further race day information can be found on our website www.echucamoamatriclub.com/race-detail.
Updates will be posted to our EMTC Facebook page @echucamoama.triathlonclub
The Morley Auto Group Multisport Weekend has a Covid Safe Plan and we will be implementing measures throughout the weekend in line with this plan, we will also be implementing any required State or Federal Covid related regulations, this may include showing a vaccination status and/or QR code check-in. If we are required to cancel an event or all events due to the impact of Covid-19 restrictions we will offer a refund (less processing fee) to your entry. If State or Federal Government Covid-19 restrictions change following your entry and impact on your participation, please contact us with details and may also offer you a refund.
Event numbers are capped and will show as sold out when the cap has been reached. No on the day entries, please enter online by Thursday, 20th January 2022 at 11:59 PM - (GMT+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney.