Harbour2VineCycle Classic is a charity bike ride from Rydges Newcastle to Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley on Sunday 14th November 2021. The ride is celebrating its 13th year.
With proceeds from registrations and raffles on the day going to Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service.
With some slight changes to meet a COVID19 safe event, the ride will feature:
- 58km ride from Rydges Newcastle to Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
- $84pp plus booking fees: registration will include ride, rider ID plates, packed cold breakfast, 1 rest stop with snacks and drinks, plated lunch.
- Breakfast will be a packed cold light meal (espresso coffees will be available for additional cost, please see FAQ's on website for menu)
- One rest stop located at Hexham (no toilets)
- Lunch - lunch will be available from 9am in allocated conference room, we encourage all riders to please enjoy their lunch and head home (please see FAQ's on website for menu)
- Raising funds for Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service, via online donations and raffles
- Raffles will be drawn via Facebook Live on the day
- Riders will leave in Wave 1 or Wave 2, which will allow for lower numbers and social distancing.
- We are COVID-19 SAFE
NOTE the below:
- Unfortunately no partners or spectators will be allowed at breakfast, rest stop or lunch
- All riders must be fully vaccinated and show certificate on the day to organiser
Registration closing date is 4pm Friday 12th November 2021.
To book the below items, please ensure you tick during the 'Optional Items Tab"
- Bus Transport