Welcome to the registration page for the FTC 2021 Beginners Course.
The course will be held from Monday 25th of October until Saturday 27th of November. The course is catered to both absolute beginners or novice triathlete who want to boost their skills. At the end of the course you will be ready to race at the Left-Bank triathlon.
Once you have registered you will receive a final schedule of the course but the outline of the course will be:
Coached Training Sessions:
- Monday night 6.30-7.30pm: Swimming at the Fremantle Leisure Center (pool admission not included)
- Tuesday night 5.30-6.30pm: Running Intervals at Jeff Joseph Reserve
- Thursday night 6.15-7.30pm: Trail-running at Manning Park * / Bike skills at Left Bank
- Saturday morning 6.30-8.30am: Group Ride from Gesha coffeeshop, Fremantle (bike + helmet required)
- Sunday morning 6.30-8.30am: Ocean swim and/or Group Run from Coogee Sharknet
* not a formal coached session
- Pink Triathlon: 7th November (ladies only event, discounted entry available)
- Left Bank Triathlon: 27nd November (race entry included in registration)
If you have any questions about the course contact Eva (firstname.lastname@example.org)