EFT LEVEL 1&2 FOR PERSONAL USE AND
WORKING WITH OTHERS IN A CLINICAL SETTING
(Trainers – Jules Vandermaat and Katie Walker
NQT – Newly Qualified EFTi Trainer)
Are you ready to learn a new modality that will not only help with your own healing journey but can be used as a complementary modality with what you currently do with your clients?
This is ideal training for coaches, teachers, mental health workers, carers, parents, and for anyone looking for a new career.
Do you feel stuck in your current role and not really doing what you know you should be or what your heart truly desires? Are you ready for a change in career and feel like it is your life’s purpose to help others to transform their lives, transform their mental health and emotional wellbeing? This could be exactly what you are looking for.
Have you experienced the amazing benefits of EFT for yourself, and now want to learn how to take it further? This training can show you to help yourself even more effectively, and how to help family members and friends as well.
Whether you are already working as a health professional, or even if you have no previous professional or EFT experience, this could be the perfect EFT training for you.
EFT/Tapping is becoming sought after as a powerful evidence-based stress management tool.
Suitable both for self-help and incorporation into other therapy practices, it’s a gentle, safe, fast and effective way to reduce anxiety, trauma, physical pain and negative emotions stored in the body.
EFT is amazing in the flexibility of its application. It can help with issues related to:
* Emotional or physical health
* Family, relationship and childhood issues
* Work and sports performance, exam stress
* Fears, phobias, trauma, just to name a few
Over two weekends you will enjoy an interactive, supportive learning environment where you can take what you learn for your own use, use with your clients and continue down the certification path to use in your profession, but more about that later.
Level 1 is being held on-line Saturday 09th and Sunday 10th October 9am to 5pm (AEST)
Level 2 is being held on-line on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th October 2021 9am to 5pm (AEST)
Enjoy an early bird’s fee of $995 (a savings of $200) up to 19th September. Standard fee is $1195.
Registrations close: 05th October 2021
If you would like to pay this in three instalments, please contact Jules/Katie for the link.
This training is combing both Level 1 and 2 and they must both be undertaken for the purpose of this training and attendance at this Level 1 & 2 training does not confer certification status.
To become a Certified EFT Practitioner with EFT International, participants need to undertake appropriate mentoring, case studies, and submit 50 session notes, among other requirements. Jules and Katie can provide those services, and requirements will be detailed further for those who are interested.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
Here is an overview of what Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)/Tapping is to see if this course is for you:
It is an incredibly effective, clinically proven, stress management tool that involves literally tapping on certain parts of the body, acupressure points along the meridian lines used in Chinese medicine. It is a powerful self-help method based on research showing that emotional trauma compromises both physical and emotional health.
It is also known as Tapping or EFT/Tapping and the therapeutic effects of this technique are recognized around the world. EFT tapping can be used for anxiety, stress, phobias, weight loss issues, pain, cravings and many other issues.
How it works:
What EFT is doing is tuning in to the negative patterns that we form around our uncomfortable thoughts, feelings, or troubling memories and we ‘tap’ on the different acupressure points while bringing those negative thoughts or emotions into our mind. The purpose and aim is to find relief and to calm or nervous system to promote healing around the emotional or physical issues that hold us back.
EFT/Tapping can be used two ways (EFT International):
Self-Care – relieve stress and to feel better in the moment. With further practice, training, and mentoring, EFT can also be self-administered in ways similar to Practitioner-Assisted EFT (below) as an effective tool for personal growth.
Practitioner-Assisted EFT - One-to-one, client-centered care that is facilitated by an experienced EFT practitioner. During a series of one-to-one EFT sessions, a practitioner helps a client “tap into" their unique subjective experience of a presenting challenge (or troubling issue/s) for the purpose of gaining clarity and resolution. This supports the client in making changes (emotional and/or physical), shifting limited thought processes, resolving past traumas, opening to beneficial ways to move forward and more.
EFT LEVEL 1 - THE BASICS - THE FOUNDATION OF ANY EFT TRAINING.
It covers the core aspects of EFT with a focus on how you can use tapping as a self-help tool and how to teach your clients how to apply it as a self-regulating technique. Learn how to apply EFT for issues related to physical symptoms, for cravings and addictions and more. See below for an outline of materials covered.
While Level 1 does not give Practitioner status on its own, it is designed to get participants actively learning and practicing the tested and proven basics of tapping.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED IN LEVEL 1?
Over two days the following will be covered:
- Origins of EFT, Background and Efficacy
- Building Bridges to EFT and the EFT Discovery Statement
- Tapping Basics (Setup and Sequence)
- The Importance of Measuring and Testing
- Reflecting Your Client’s Exact Words (Introduction to Rapport)
- When EFT Doesn’t Work – Troubleshooting
- The Importance of Being Specific
- The Concept of Aspects and Shifting Aspects
- The Importance of Persistence, Hydration, and The Apex Effect
- The Generalization Effect
- Additional Tapping Points and Strategies
- Handling Excessive Emotional Intensity
- Recognizing and utilizing Cognitive Shifts
- Borrowing Benefits
- Movie/Tell the Story Technique and Introduction to Working with Trauma
- Quality Detective Work
- EFT for Aches/Pains and working with "emotional contributors"
- EFT for Cravings
- Confidentiality and Healthy Boundaries
- EFT for Self-Care: The Personal Peace Procedure
- Limitations to Level 1 Competency
You will leave having seen trainer demos and practiced the technique in a safe environment and confident in applying it for immediate results.
EFT LEVEL 2 - FULL FOUNDATIONAL EFT TRAINING
During this training you will gain a complete experiential overview of all foundational tapping skills.
- Review of Basic Knowledge and Skills (EFT Level1)
- "Do Not Go Where You Don’t Belong"
- More About the Trauma Experience
- The Gentle Techniques
- The Movie/Tell the Story Technique for Level 2
- Rapport Skills
- Writing on the Wall Metaphor and Introduction to Limiting Beliefs
- Identifying and Handling Core Issues and the “Tabletops” Metaphor
- Handling Specific Past Events, and the “Table Legs” Metaphor
- Reversals (and Secondary Gains): More About When EFT Doesn’t Work
- Introduction to Using EFT by Phone or Video Conferencing
- "Getting Out of Your Own Way”
- Introduction to using Intuition
- More on Testing and Testing for Tail-Enders
- Integrating Cognitive Shifts (Client Reframes)
- Introduction to Reframing (Practitioner Reframes)
- Role of “The Positive” in EFT
- Introduction to Tapping with Children
- Introduction to Surrogate Tapping
- Introduction to Tapping with Animals
- Introduction to Working with Groups
- More on Borrowing Benefits
- Additional Tapping Points
- Additional Tapping Strategies
- The Importance of Practitioner Self-Care and the Personal Peace Procedure
- Safety: Professional and Ethical Considerations for Practitioner and Client
- Limitations to Level 2 Practice
Essentially, Level 2 is designed to give you the skills to begin exploring the power of foundational EFT out in the world. Successful completion of Level 2 is a prerequisite for the path to EFT International-Accredited EFT Practitioner Certification.
Please note that participants who take this program will be issued a Certificate of Attendance that they have completed EFT Level 1. This is the first step along the path to obtain Certified EFT Practitioner through EFT International but should not be put forth as a certification in itself.
WHAT IS EFT INTERNATIONAL (EFTi)?
EFTi is the most trusted and well-known EFT organization worldwide. They hold some of the highest standards in EFT education worldwide and are recognized for their strong network and resources.
EFT International™ is a unique, not-for-profit global association of dedicated EFT practitioners, trainers and students. EFTi holds members to the highest standards of EFT practice, and all must engage in annual professional development activities, undergo mentoring, and uphold a comprehensive code of conduct and ethics.
- 10% cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund or payable to the trainer if you cancel your registration up to 1 year - 6 months prior to training commencing.
- 25% cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund or payable to the trainer if you cancel your registration up to 6 - 1 months prior
- 50% cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund or payable to the trainer if you cancel your registration up to 2 - 4 weeks prior to date training commences.
- No refund for cancellations 2 weeks prior to day of workshop, but you may eligible to receive a 50 % credit towards another training with Jules. This would be at the discretion of the Trainer.
NOTE: In the case of cancellation by the Trainer, workshop fees you have paid will be reimbursed in full. You will not be reimbursed for travel/accommodation out-of-pocket costs. To ensure you are covered in the unlikely event of a trainer cancellation, you are advised to take out travel insurance that will reimburse you for non-refundable airline and other travel fares and lost hotel fees.
Medical emergency exceptions: Cancellations for medical emergencies will be considered with a doctor's note. The cancellation will be evaluated on an individual basis and once confirmed the full workshop fee will be refunded, less 10% administration fee.
If participant cannot/does not complete the full 4 days of the workshop, whether online or in person, for whatever reason, instead of attending the remaining days of the workshop, they may be asked to start over by taking a full workshop in the future. You may be able to transfer to another training instead. Discuss with your trainer.