Individuals under 18 years cannot apply for a Boating Access Permit.
SINGLE VESSEL PERMITS
Who can apply for a Single Vessel Permit:
- An individual 18 years or over who intends to use a tinny, canoe or kayak.
- A family who only intends to use a tinny or canoe or 2 person kayak and all family members will be in the one craft.
NB – A Single Vessel Permit allows the permit holder to access the site with one vessel per visit.
FAMILY MULTI VESSEL PERMITS
Applications for a Family Multi Vessel Permit must be made by contacting either 0402 247 215 or 0419 748 311.
Family Multi Vessel Permits apply to:
- A couple with children 12 years to 17 years inclusive, or
- A couple without children, or
- A single parent and his/her children 12 years to 17 years inclusive, and
- Intend to use more than one canoe or kayak.
Children under 12 are not allowed by themselves in a kayak.
NOTE - If as a family you only intend to use only a tinny or canoe or 2 person kayak, you only need to apply for an single vessel permit.
document online (together with your payment), will constitute acceptance of the PRFMA Vessel Permit Scheme (VPS) Terms and Conditions “Rules of Permit”
pertaining to the issue of a VPS Permit. Click HERE for copy of the “Rules of Permit” which is also available on our Web Site plus linked in the Information Paper. The “Rules
of Permit” must be read and understood before applying for a Permit.
the permit will also constitute evidence of payment – no receipts will be
issued unless requested via email to email@example.com - Claims for refunds must be made within 14 days of payment
Note that Lake Samsonvale (North Pine Dam) is part of the Qld Government Stocked Impoundment Scheme (SIPS) and hence a Stocked Impoundment Permit (SIP) is necessary to fish the Lake, either from the shore or via the Boating Access Scheme.