Welcome to the 2021/2022 Victorian Duathlon Series
Please visit https://www.triathlonvictoria.org.au/events and click the "Duathlon Series" tab for further series/event info.
The start times for each race within each event day (Mixed Team Relay advised separately) are:
- 8am = Kids
- 820am = Draft Legal (if offered at each individual race - advised per race)
- 9am = Sprint & Dash (start at separate start lines per athlete guide course maps)
Please continue to monitor Triathlon Victoria website and social media as well as your athlete guide (provided Thursday PM prior to each event) for updates.
Triathlon Victoria Duathlon Series Refund Policy
The Victorian Duathlon Series is subject to the following policy relating to refunds and credits of entry fees:
- If Triathlon Victoria cancels the event for reasons within its control, participants will be offered 100% refund (excluding transaction fees) or 100% credit applicable to a future Victorian Duathlon Series event.
- If the event is cancelled outside of Triathlon Victoria’s control (e.g. COVID-19 restrictions), participants will be offered 80% refund (excluding transaction fees) or 100% credit applicable to a future Victorian Duathlon Series event.
- If the participant wishes to withdraw after completing entry and paying entry fees;
- Greater than 14 days prior to the event = participants will be offered a 100% refund (excluding transaction fees) or a full credit applicable to a future Victorian Duathlon Series event.
- Less than 14 days (but more than 7 days) prior to the event = participants will be offered an 80% refund (excluding transaction fees) or a full credit applicable to a future Victorian Duathlon Series event.
- Within 7 days of the event = the entry fee is non-refundable
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries relating to credits or refunds
Age Group World Qualifying Event - Race 2 (Sunday August 8)
REMINDER: Are you seeking 2022 Australian Age Group Multisport Team Selection? - Selection points will not be awarded to current Relevant Triathlon Australia members if the Triathlon Australia member does not enter their current Relevant Triathlon Australia membership number, correct date of birth and their full correctly spelled first and last names which match their current Relevant Triathlon Australia membership details at the time of entering each individual nominated selection event. Relevant Triathlon Australia Membership means a current annual Triathlon Australia membership in the full Adult, Family, Junior or Coach categories but excludes all Non-Competing/Non-training membership categories. If you are not currently a Triathlon Australia Relevant Member and wish to be eligible for selection points, please visit before completing your individual race entry for this selection event https://www.triathlon.org.au/Membership/Annual_Membership.htm
Further information about 2022 Australian Age Group Multisport Team can be located here http://bit.ly/22AGMultisportTeamTA
Important Note from the race organiser: As the event organiser we will be unable to add Triathlon Australia Membership numbers, correct race entry data etc after you have entered your individual event.