2021 Vestrum Women's Fun Run & Walk
Celebrating our 15th year
Sunday 1st August 8am- event briefing 7.45am
For more information please visit:
Entries: 5km $30, 10km $35, juniors $10 each**
(** Please Note Register Now fees will apply)
2021 Event Shirts & 15 yr Jackets- available to pre-order until 10/7/2021 - limited stock/sizes will be available on Bib Pick up Day
2021 Princess Run is back & proudly sponsored by Work Clobber Bunbury, a short run for little Princesses <8yrs (must be accompanied by adult).
Event will be held after main race, gold coin donation, register on day or at bib pick up.
Race Proceeds will this year support 3 Local Organisations -
South West Women's Refuge, Waratah & Youthcare -School Chaplains
Each year we ask entrants to support our local Women's beneficiary -South West Refuge with donations of much needed items.
Donations (new only please) as below are greatly appreciated. They may be brought to training or on Bib Pick up day -
* Women's & Children's/Babies Winter apparel
* Women's & Children's Underwear & PJ's
Training: FREE 6 week training sessions begin Tuesday 22nd June
** Tuesday nights at 5.15 for 5.30pm start on the Recreation Ground - Bunbury Runners Club on Ocean Drive. This is an interval session and all levels are catered for.
** Thursday nights - same venue and time - a road run/walk done with the members of the Runners Club covering all distances 3-10km
The Event: - NEW LOCATION
This is the 15th running of the Women's Fun Run & Walk conducted by the Bunbury Runners Club Inc. & proudly sponsored by Major Sponsor: Vestrum Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
The course is along the scenic Leschenault Inlet. - Updated course for 2021 due to Youth Precinct Development
Starting & Finishing in Queens Gardens, Cobblestone Drive Bunbury.
Please DO NOT attend race if you are UNWELL in any way
- Electronic timing will be used for the running elements of this event
- NO LATE OR ON DAY ENTRIES
- ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY- capped at 400 entrants (for COVID safety Precautions)
- No dogs, No wheels (eg bikes, scooters or skateboards)
- Prams welcome
- Minimum age for participants is 8yrs for 5km walk/run and 14yrs for 10km run
- We donate the majority of our proceeds to charity groups therefore refunds are not available if you are no longer able to attend.
- Event packs can be collected on (TBC) Saturday 31st July 10am-1pm at Vestrum (upstairs from Blood Bank)
- Those packs not picked up on Saturday will need to be collected at the venue on race day prior to the start- so allow time for this
- A percentage of the proceeds will be donated to local charity's.
- Award presentations will be conducted as soon as possible after the last competitor has completed the course and the results are finalised (approx 930 am)
- Spot prizes will be drawn using race numbers, however participants must be present to be eligible to claim any prizes on offer
ENTRIES CLOSE Midnight THURSDAY 29th July
We aim to donate as much of our proceeds as possible to our local charities - therefore we DO NOT offer REFUNDS for this Fun Run event.
In the event of COVID Restrictions the event will be postponed if possible, if cancelled due to COVID restrictions Refunds will be offered less an admin fee.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org