Registrations are closed
Online Registrations are now closed for the Twin Rivers Bream Classic, 2021
We are disappointed to have to postpone this weekend's competition due to the statewide Victorian Lockdown starting at midnight on Thursday 15th July
We will be in touch about a new date in time
Thank you so much for your support & we are truly so sad that we can't see you this weekend. Stay safe.
Welcome to the Registration Form for the 2021 Twin Rivers Bream Classic -
Saturday July 17 - Sunday 18, 2021
Brought to you by the Twin Rivers Business and Tourism Association in partnership with many local businesses.
You will notice we have made some changes to registrations from previous years.
- We no longer have teams, however, you may fish together, as always, but entries will be on an individual basis for this year's competition.
- The competition will be for "Catch & Release" only. There will be no 'Kept' fish category. Bream will be the only type of fish you can catch.
- Fishing will commence at 6 am on Saturday, 17th July, and not Friday evening as in previous years.
- Online Registrations close at midnight on Thursday, 15th July. Registrations will still be available in person, at selected sites on Friday and Saturday morning, check the website for more detail.
- There will be no physical weigh-in stations. All fish are to be photographed on a brag mat (supplied by the Competition) and submitted through the Track My Fish mobile app. Instructions will be provided, you will be able to try the App out before the Competition, and volunteers will be available for anyone who needs assistance in using the App on Friday and throughout the fishing times.
- Competition rules have been rewritten. See the new rules on the Twin Rivers Business and Tourism Association website.
We thank you for your resilience in these challenging times and please acknowledge everyone will need to follow the Covid-19 regulations from the Victorian DHHS, at the time, which may also change, at any time. We will keep you informed but currently:
Each attendee is asked to do a symptom self-assessment prior to leaving home and not attend if they are unwell or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine.
Attendees must maintain at least 1.5m physical distance between those from other groups at all times.
Requirements for face covering, observe cough etiquette and personal hygiene measures.
* Booking fees (3% + GST) and Credit Card charges (% dependent on card type) will also apply to the total payment for entries.
The major draw prize for 2021, will be a Quintrex 420 SC boat, valued at $27,000, something to offer a quintessential experience to your fishing into the future.
More information is available on the Twin Rivers Business and Tourism Association website.
Check or amend your registration details here, else choose to 'CONTINUE' below to start your registration.