XLR8 FEMALE ADVANCED PROGRAM
Powered by Northern Tigers FC
Empowering and developing female players for tomorrow
Our mission is to develop players long-term through a player- centred approach delivered by our highly knowledgeable, engaging, and inspiring coaches.
Through our Female Advanced Program, we strive to create technical, creative, motivated, confident, and intelligent football players, who have a passion for developing themselves. In our supportive and nurturing training environment, we aim to meet the development needs of individual players, instilling a growth mindset and deep love for the World Game.
The program offers players a high intensity & professional training environment where individual cognitive, technical, and physical development are the core focus. Our Advanced Development Program provides players with a focused and realistic training environment where the demands of the game are met to provide relevant development training. Players are provided with specific, and constructive feedback from our experienced and accredited coaches, whilst also engaging in player-led reflections.
The small group environment enables our coaches to effectively identify areas of strengths and areas that need improvement, supporting players holistically to increase their overall effectiveness as a player.
- Individual player development focus with specific needs being targeted.
- Highly intense and demanding environment.
- Accredited, experienced coaches delivering sessions and providing individual feedback to players.
- Groups of no more than 6 players.
- Pre-Program survey to determine the players' needs for the program.
- Player Reflection completed every two weeks to determine progress.
- Sessions created around their needs to create the ultimate training experience
- At home training tasks provided for players.
- Ball Mastery/Dribbling/Ball Manipulation
- First Touch
- Striking the Ball - passing, shooting, crossing
- 1v1 - attacking and defending
- Non-dominant foot development
- Position specific training
- Speed/Quickness - decisions, execution, movement
- Perception and Decision Making
- Mindset - relentlessness, creativeness
Monday afternoons at NTRA
WHEN: Monday 19 October for 4 week block finishing Monday 9th November
WHERE: NTRA, 361B Bobbin Head Rd, North Turramurra NSW 2074
PRICE: $125 + Booking Fee
DURATION: 1 hr session
G12 - G14 6.30pm to 7.30pm
Please purchase an XLR8 Jersey ($30) or Kit ($50) if you do not have one already. The expectation is for players to train in XLR8 Shirt
Photos and videos from sessions will be posted on our Facebook and Instagram pages
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/XLR8Football/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/xlr8playerdevelopment