Thank you for choosing to enter the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon. Please note all participants must be aged from 7 to 15 years on event day.
Refund options will be available in the unfortunate situation that we are unable to operate our normal TRYathlon event. Alternative options to still participate in a great program, receive recognition and the ever popular shirts, medals and other participation kit will also be available. For our full refund policy click here.
1. ENTERING A PARTICIPANT
A) INDIVIDUAL ENTRY:
Please select this option if the participant is entering the:
a. TRYATHLON as an INDIVIDUAL and is completing all three legs (swim, bike and run) of the TRYathlon by themselves. Individual participants must be aged between 7 – 15 years of age on event day.
b. SPLASH & DASH - This event is for 6 year olds only and consists of a 50m swim and 1500m
B) TEAM ENTRY:
Please select this option if the participant is entering the TRYathlon in a TEAM of 2. Team participants must be aged between 7 – 15 years on event day.
Teams are limited to a maximum of two participants. One team member completes the Swim, one completes the Bike and they both complete the Run together.
Both team members must be in the same Team Category: Junior or Senior.
- JUNIOR TEAMS: Both participants must be aged 7-10 years of age on event day.
- SENIOR TEAMS: Both participants must be aged 11-15 years of age on event day.
HOW TO ENTER A TEAM
1. Enter the first participant and enter the Team Name when prompted.
2. If you are entering both team members, click 'Add Another Child’ when you reach the check-out page. You will be taken back to the start to enter your second Participant. Enter the same Team Name when prompted.
3. If you are not entering both team members, ensure the parent or guardian entering the second participant knows the correct Team Name you have added when entering your child.
C) JOINING YOUR SCHOOL GROUP
- After choosing one of the entry options, you will have the opportunity to search for and join your SCHOOL GROUP, if your school has created one.
- When joining your School Group your School Coordinator will be notified that you have entered and it will help make your school eligible to win prizes.
- If your School does not have a School Group, then please continue with your registration as it will not affect your entry into the TRYathlon.
2. CREATING A SCHOOL GROUP
Schools are able to CREATE A SCHOOL GROUP that their students can link to when they enter.
SCHOOL GROUPS provide schools with a number of benefits including the opportunity to win prizes, receive an official school TRYathlon photo, have a school marquee on site and give students’ access to the subsidised School Group TRYathlete Pack courier charge option. School groups must be created by an approved School Representative only. Limited to one School Group per school.