Registrations are closed
Entries are now closed. Please note that there is no capacity for registrations on the day of the event.
Welcome to registration for the YCRC/AACT Winter Series Stromlo 1.5 and 3 k events.
Please note that ALL attendees, including spectators, must pre-register for this event. As the number of attendees is limited due to COVID restrictions, it is requested that only essential spectators attend (eg a parent of a junior runner).
All attendees will also be required to check in on the day.
Race start is 12.45 pm.
Registration is free for YCRC Club and AACT and affiliated members and for spectators. AACT members will need their registration number ie the number on your race bib, for free registration. Registration for non-members is $15 for Seniors and $5 for Juniors (under 18 on race day).
Please provide your YCRC number if you have one. You will have a number if you have ever been a member or have run a previous YCRC event. You can find your number on our results database person search at https://www.canberrarunner.com.au/index.php?module=Person&action=Person.ListView
In accordance with our COVID-19 guidelines, please note the following when attending this event:
- Do not attend if you feel unwell or are required to self-isolate (eg while awaiting COVID-19 test results).
- Please provide your own drink bottles and do not share equipment with others.
- Please use your YCRC number (if you have one) to speed results recording.
- Abide by social distancing guidelines.
- Follow good hygiene measures such as, cover coughs and sneezes with an elbow or a tissue, avoid touching the face, eyes, nose and mouth, dispose of tissues hygienically.
- You are advised to use hand sanitiser or wash your hands with soap and water before and after attending the event, and in particular before eating or drinking, and after handling any equipment.
- Please leave the venue immediately after completion of your event, as we have another event afterwards.