Following on from the government’s announcement this past Friday that non-essential gatherings of more than 500 people were to be suspended as a precautionary action designed to reduce the community transaction of COVD-19 in Australia, we have decided to postpone Run the Rock until October 2020.
As you are aware, the situation has been constantly evolving. For that reason, we are still finalising the finer details with regard to the exact date and next steps, which we will communicate to participants in due course. We ask that you please be patient and kind.
We share in your disappointment that this event is not able to take place as originally planned – our team has worked extremely hard for months on this event but postponing it is the best and safest option.
We thank you for your continued support. And as always, we encourage you to run on and stay positive!