Registrations are closed
Registrations are now closed. On-day registrations will be take however will attract an additional $10 on-day fee.
Please note there are 3 entry options;
1. Individual entry for those only wishing to register themselves, not part of a team.
2. Group/Club where you can be part of a group but compete individually in any event. Joining a group will require a 'captain' to create and invite others to join.
Both of the above options will allow families to include multiple entries within the one credit card process bu choosing 'add another registration' a the transaction summary page.
3 . Team entries - Triathlon only with further instructions....
Team Instructions - to create and add members to a Team.
1. One person creates the team (usually the team captain, but can be a non participant), gives it a name, then continues to add their own details and the leg they will be doing if they will be participating. If they are not participating they can administer the team and then invite or add the other members.
2. After the team has been created, and a password at the same time, the other team members can log in searching for the team name and then supply the requested password.
3. Someone pays for the team.
Please note online entry and pricing;
Early bird prices finish on Feb 7th. As of Feb 8th entry fees increase by $10.
Online registrations close at midnight on Thursday Feb 13th. As of Feb 15th registrations can only be taken on Saturday evening or Sunday morning and entry fees will increase by another $10 ($20 more than early bird prices)
15km & 21km Run
Please note that there is a cut-off time for these runs as from run start time. Participants are expected to have completed within this time. Presentations will commence allowing for this period, results after cut-off may not be recorded. Cut off times will be updated on the official website.