Registrations are closed
Registrations are now closed.
Please email if you would like to be added to the next ICU course waitlist. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sorry, this event is sold out.
Physiotherapy in ICU Course 2020
Date: Thursday 13 February / Friday 14 February, 2020
Time: 8.30am - 5:00pm (Registration from 8.30 am on first day for 9.00am start)
Venue: The Alfred Hospital, 55 Commercial Rd, Prahran (Melbourne).
ICU Seminar Room (1st Floor, Main Hospital Ward Block).
COST: $575 (inc. GST)
- Prof Carol Hodgson
- Dr Scott Bradley
- Introduction to ICU
- Assessment in ICU
- Mechanical Ventilation (Lecture and Prac)
- Non-Invasive Ventilation (Lecture and Prac)
- Weaning from mechanical ventilation.
- Cardiovascular Assessment and Monitoring (possibly as concurrent session)
- Trauma and Head Injury
- Tracheostomy Management (possibly as concurrent session)
- Exercise in ICU
- Case presentations