2020 RunningWorks Twillight Half Marathon, 10k & 6k
Location: Homestead Park, Thornlie (Glenbrook Road)
Coronavirus plans in place for the 2020 Salming Runningworks Twilight Half Marathon, 10k & 6k
First of all, we are all GO for our event this Saturday evening, unless the government change the rule of less than 180 people gathering in one place at one time in an OUTDOOR environment.
In the circumstance of the event being cancelled your entry will be transferred to one of our other Runningworks Series Events.
If you are not comfortable attending the Salming Twilight Runningworks Half, 10k or 6k due to the current COVID 19 situation your entry can be transferred to another Runningworks Series Event in 2020. If you wish not to attend you will need to let us know by email email@example.com 4.00pm this Saturday (21/03/2020)
We have capped out event to 180 participants at this point we currently have 115 registered participants. On the day of the event the distances of the Half, 10k and 6k will start at different times during the day. Only the 6k start time will be delayed by 15 mins.
NEW 5.15pm start time for 6k runners – We will delay the 6k runners start time by 15 mins to stop the larger gathering of runners at the one time.
No late registrations will be allowed on the day of the event.
Late registrations will be available on Friday 12.00-7.00pm in person at Runningworks
All our volunteers are to wear gloves (Supplied by Runningworks)
- Wash your hands regularly, with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Runningworks will provide hand soap on the day of the event
- Don't shake hands or make unnecessary physical contact with others.
- Try to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from others wherever possible.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Use a flexed elbow or a tissue - if you use a tissue, dispose of it immediately and appropriately.
- Stay home if you're sick.
We look forward to seeing you all this Saturday.