Welcome to the registration page of the FTC 2019 Novice Course.
The course will be held from the 14th of October until the 17th of November. The course is catered to absolute beginners or beginning triathletes who want to boost their skills. At the end of the course you will be ready to race at the Left-Bank triathlon.
Once you have registered you will receive a final schedule of the course but the outline of the course will be:
- Tuesday night 5.30-6.30 pm: running at the Applecross Jetty
- Wednesday night 6.30-7.30pm: swimming at the Fremantle Leisure Center (pool admission not included)
- Thursday night 6.15-7.30pm: Trail-running at Manning Park (meet at manning park stairs carpark)
- Saturday morning 6.30-8.30am: ride from Gesha coffeeshop, Fremantle (bike + helmet required)
- Sunday morning 6.30-8.30am: swim/run from Coogee Sharknet
- Pink Triathlon 11th November (ladies only event, discounted entry available)
- Left Bank Triathlon 17th November (race entry included in registration)
If you have any questions about the course contact Kate (firstname.lastname@example.org)