Mobility - Hips and Lower Back Workshop 2019
Mobility is the ability to move or to be moved freely and easily.
Having great mobility in your hips and spine is extremely important for everyone, these two joints are the core of our movements so maintaining them and making sure they well looked after is essential.
From rehabilitation to sports performance, mobility has gained its place on most exercise programs either as a pre-training preparation or as recovery or rehabilitation from injuries.
In this workshop we will provide practical information on:
- What are the benefits to being mobile.
- How to improve your hip mobility.
- How to improve your spine mobility.
- Considerations for those with hip and spine conditions.
- Best mobility exercise for hip and spine – practical demonstration.
Please come prepared to exercise:
- Enclosed shoes.
- Water bottle.
- Sweat towel.
- Comfortable clothing.
Venue: Loftus Recreation Centre - Loftus Street &, Vincent St, Leederville WA 6007.
Time: 715 pm for 730 pm start till 830 pm
Cost: Free for the community.