Registrations are closed
Registrations are now closed.
High Intensity and Lactate Workshop 2019
High Intensity training has become a top trend in fitness in the last couple of years.
However, most people don’t know how to fully maximise their training using this method, this includes knowing at what level of their maximum heart rate training should be performed, since working on such high intensities can be doing more damage than good.
Lactate is a product of energy production in the body which can be used as a measure of fitness. Lactate can be a deterrent for those who want to perform high intensity training, as it can accumulate, quickly causing fatigue.
Knowing your optimal training zone will enable you to know how hard you can push on your training session.
The workshop is designed to provide more information on:
- How to obtain your maximum heart rate and lactate levels.
- How to train appropriately for your fitness level and Max heart rate.
- High intensity methodologies for beginners to advanced fitness levels.
- Cardio vs. Resistance training.
- High Intensity training - Pros and Cons.
- Q and A
Venue: Loftus Recreation Centre - Loftus Street &, Vincent St, Leederville WA 6007.
Time: 715 pm for 730 pm start till 830 pm
Cost: Free for the community.