The Clint Eastwood Last One Standing Endurance Run (LOSER)
From $126 inclusive of AAA Racing loyalty discount
Imagine being in an event whereby every hour, on the hour, the playing field was levelled and every participant was, by default, tied for the lead with the slate wiped clean. No matter your pace, your strength, ability or mental agility, each and every one of these facets would be given chance to come to the fore and be taken advantage of. Every participant, if they stick at it long enough, would possibly realise the opportunity to apply their strengths at a premium.
Welcome to the ‘Last One Standing’
We're extremely pleased that Gary Cantrell aka Lazarus Lake will be part of the event crew for 2020 - if you find yourself a little disorientated in the middle of the night, don't be alarmed, it will really be him serving you coffee, it won't be an illusion!
Oxley Creek Common (https://goo.gl/maps/3T5MFLfe7sq), Rocklea, Brisbane South Side
1:00 am, August 14th (until there is only one!)
- Run entirely on smooth trail
- 1 lap per hour
- 6.706 km/lap with 69 metres of ascent/descent each lap
- Be ready to start your next lap on the hour (at the ring of the bell) to continue … inches matter! (see rule 4, it’s as much about management as it is athletic ability)
- Last one standing has to complete another hour on their own to win or they're also a DNF
- All 'non-winners' get a DNF medal and memento commemorate their failure
- Cooking amenities
- Food, water and electrolyte for competitors
- First aid
- Toilet facilities
Participants may use their own crew, but it’s not essential.
Rules available at www.aaaracing.com.au
Refunds when applicable will be debited for the following:
- Refunds will be subject to flat admin charge + any merchandise pre-ordered against the entry
- Refunds limited to 50% of entry fee beyond 8 weeks prior to the event
- Refunds discontinued beyond 4 weeks prior to the event
- Flat fee of $25 will apply to all transfers (chargeable to the substitute participant - contact AAA Racing directly at email@example.com for more information)