Please Note: Please read and scroll to bottom of screen and click on continue. If you are unable to scroll to the bottom of the page try using the Up/Down arrows. Some browsers appear to have a problem with scrolling.
Thanks for registering for the
2019 Albany "Park to Point" Fun Run
on Sunday 20th October 2019.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW…
ENTRY FEES & EVENT OPTIONS:
Event Options, Age Requirements & Entry Fees:
13 years & Over
6 years & Over
2km Kids Dash
** All events will be timed with "Chip Timing" by Idle Timing
- ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE: Friday 18 October 2019 at 6.00pm AWST.
- LATE ENTRIES will be accepted on Saturday 19th October 2019 at the Albany Athletics Club Rooms, at the corner of North Rd & Sanford Rd, Albany. Between 10:00am - 4:00pm. (Also known at the Mike Biddulph Athletics Ground)
- You must apply in Person Only and Cash Only with a Late Fee of $15 payable.
*Please Note: Late Fee DOES NOT apply to 2km Kids Dash event.
All Entry fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
The 10 km Event starts at ANZAC Peace Park and end at Emu Point.
The 5 km Event starts at Middleton Beach and ends at Emu Point.
The 2 km Kids Dash starts and finishes at Emu Point.
BIB PICK UP and RACE DAY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
**IMPORTANT NOTICE** FOR 2KM ENTRANTS ONLY:
Runners in the 2km kids' dash will now NOT HAVE RACE BIBS. So.........
1. Don't come to Bib Collection on Saturday or Sunday if you only have runners in the 2km kids' dash, as it'll be a wasted journey!
2. No change to the arrangements for 5km and 10km events you still require to pick up your race bib.
SATURDAY 19thOctober 2019 – BIB PICK UP:
10.00am - 4.00pm Bib Collection and Late Registrations are available on Saturday 19th October from the Albany Athletics Club Rooms, at the corner of North Rd & Sanford Rd, Albany. (Also known at the Mike Biddulph Athletics Ground) PLEASE NOTE: All entries are non-refundable & non-transferable and a "Late Fee" applies to late registrations made on this day.
SUNDAY 20thOctober 2019 – RACE DAY:
7.00am Race Bib Collection from Anzac Peace Park
8:00am Race Bib/Number collection closes
8:15am 10km Compulsory Race Briefing at ANZAC Peace Park
8:30am 10km Starts at Anzac Peace Park
8.45am 5km Compulsory Race Briefing at Middleton Beach
9:00am 5km Starts at Middleton Beach
9.45am 2km Compulsory Race Briefing at Emu Point
10:00am Kids 2km Dash Commences -
AGE GROUP START TIMES:
- 12 -14 years 10.00am START
- 9-11 years 10.02am START
- 6-8 years 10.04amSTART
11:30am Presentations and spot prizes will commence
There are public toilets located at the Harbour, Middleton Beach and Emu Point.
Event is presented by Albany Athletics Club Inc.
Event Coordinators – George DuToit: 0437 673 315 and Chris Langslow: 0439 918 889
A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 SPONSOR:
We look forward to seeing you on Race Day and Thank You for supporting Albany Athletics Club for our 2019 "Park to Point" Fun Run.