Exciting Fun Run! | Be part of a Community Fun Run!
UPDATE!!! We have now added the Virtual Fun Run - yes you need to do a run; but where you choose and you still get to set goals for yourself and contribute to the community. Click for more about Virtual Fun Run
Rotary Peninsula 2.0 and Seaford Little Athletics Club are Proud to be running around raising funds and awareness for a new mental health service to be located in Frankston: Kindred Club House.
Kindred Clubhouses help to provide respect, hope, friendship and opportunities to people living with mental illness.
This is just a quick update to answer a few regular questions, standby in the coming days for more information as the event nears.
Event Venue: Patterson River Secondary College, Eel Race Rd,Seaford
8.15 - Aerobic warm up for 2Km
START TIME: 8.30 - 2Km
START TIME: 8:30AM - 2Km - whilst this is primarily for the children, we welcome parents/adults to join them on the run, you can even treat it as a warm up.
8.45 - Aerobic warm up for 5/10Km
START TIME: 9.00 - 10Km
START TIME 9.05 - 5Km
2. The track is sealed and flat and suitable for prams.
NOTE: There is approximately 500M on football oval
3. Pets not allowed on run course during event and must be on lead at all times in the start/finish area, and please clean up any droppings as it is a childrens play area.
4. Early Bird midnight of last Sunday night in October
5. T-Shirts and timing bibs will be available between 5.30PM and 7PM Friday before event at Seaford Little Aths @ Riviera Park Clubrooms - access via Eel Race Rd or Coolibar Ave. Will also be available on event day from 7.00am at the event venue.
6. Yes, you can enter on the day (Cash Only) but it will be much smoother if you do your online entry even the night before as we will do a final print at 6AM on Event Day.
7. Parking will be at Riviera Park for gold coin donation.
8. We are privileged to be running around the edge of an ecologically sensitive area so please use the bins provided and no excessive noise while on the track as it is the beginning of nesting season. Stay on the track and please follow the marshal's directions.
9. A bag drop area will be made available.
10. Food and drink stalls will be at start/finish
11. Singlets cannot be guaranteed for entries after 5th November.
12. All finishers will receive one of our specially designed finisher medal
13. Trophies for Male and Female Age Groups.
2Km U8, 9-12
5Km & 10Km U16, 17-29, 30 - 45, 45+