Registrations are closed
Registrations are now closed.
Wedding Bells State Forest
Event Centre is located at Embankment road Mullaway, here the start and finish are located,
Included in your entry fee
- Entry into the event
- Fully marked course manned by race officials
- Personalised race numbers
- Professional First Aid and medical support on course and the event HQ
- Professional Electronic Timing with full category results
Mandatory Gear For Sunday Trail Runs
You are required to carry all your mandatory gear with you,
Mandatory Gear: For Sunday Trail Runs
- Mobile Phone (for photos and to call us if you need us)
- Water Bottles or Bladders (capacity to carry 2 Litres of water)
- Compression Bandage
- Emergency Space Blanket
- Long Sleeve Synthetic Fleece Top
- Waterproof and Breathable Jacket with Fully Taped.
- Beanie or Buff.
- Full-Fingered Lightweight Thermal Gloves (Polypropylene, Wool)
The mandatory gear required to carry may change if weather conditions are very cold or wet.
This decision can be made by the Race Director at any time.
Individual 14km race - 10am
Individual 25km race - 11am
Teams Race - 11am
25km event will have 5hrs to complete the full course. The course will be closed at 5pm Saturday 24th
All remaining runners will be removed from the course.