2019 Perth Marathon 12 Week Training Program
Proudly delivered by Front Runner Sports
Are you looking to run your first OR fastest Marathon at this year's 2019 Perth Marathon on Sunday 6th October?
Front Runner Sports have developed a 12 week training plan specifically to help you beat your best at the 2019 Perth Marathon. With 3 different training plans available* (sub 4h 30min, sub 4h or sub 3h 30min), we have a training solution for you.
Commencing Monday 15th July, your 12 week program ($360 with group training or $240 online only) includes: -
Program designed by Front Runner coaching team, Australia's trusted experts in Marathon coaching with 73 sub 3hr marathoners and counting
Initial meeting with your Front Runner coach to go through program and prescribe training zones
Email support from your coach through the 12 weeks.
Option of group training sessions to assist with consistency, education and motivation.
Training program delivered via Training Peaks, sessions delivered daily to your inbox.
Once registered simply email email@example.com to set up your meeting and get started on your programme
What are the benefits?
- Your Marathon training plan is delivered daily straight to your inbox making training easy and simple to follow.
- Follow a structured training plan that is tailored to your current fitness and goals to enhance training adaptation and reduce risk of injury.
- Take the guess work out of Marathon training, be guided by the best Marathon team in Australia
- Train more efficiently towards your goal whilst gaining education and support from industry leading accredited running coaches.
- Enhance your confidence with ongoing education on the "why" behind your training.
- In order to undertake this 12wk marathon training program, we recommend runners can currently jog for 17-21km non stop.
*Runners targeting a sub 3hr 30 or below Marathon are encouraged to seek a personal plan with Team Front Runner - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can assist!
We look forward to working with you and assisting you to reach your goal at this years 2019 Perth Marathon.
Front Runner Coaching Team.