2022 Autumn Training Camp
Join the Front Runner Managing Director, Raf Baugh and fellow runners in the unrivalled beauty of West Australia's South West as we focus on specific training, programming and planning principles to optimise your knowledge and performance in road running events. This event is specifically suitable for those training for Gold Coast Running Festival and Perth Half Marathon.
The camp will be based in Dunsborough adjacent to the majestic Meelup Ridge and alongside the beautiful coastal terrain of Geographe and Cape Naturaliste. It will include a race specific training session, recovery sessions, yoga as well as two key talks on "Endurance Programming & Progression Principles" and "Formulating your race plan"
Dates: 3pm Friday 17th June - September - 12pm Sunday 19th June
Location: Accommodation at Norfolk Trails, Dunsborough OR Self Accomodation Available
Friday 17th (arrive from 2pm onwards)
- 5pm Easy Run ex Norfolk Trails
- 7pm Pasta Night and "Endurance Programming & Progression Principles" Talk.
- 7am: Race Specific Training Session- 10km; Half and Marathon Specific Training Sessions
- 10.00am: Active Recovery Workshop Old Dunsborough Boat Ramp and coffee stop at Yallingup Coffe Roasters
- 12.00pm: Lunch ex Norfolk Trails
- 4.00pm: Yoga ex Norfolk Trails
- 5.00pm Optional recovery run/walk ex Norfolk Trails
- 6.00pm "Formulating your race plan" talk + Q+A
- 7.00am: Active recovery run followed by circuit
- 10.00am Post run coffee stop and breakfast
- Individual Double Room (Single Occupancy with Ensuite) $400
- Individual Double Room (Single Occupancy) $360
- King Single Accommodation $275.00 (Shared Room)
- Bunk Style Accommodation $220.00 (Shared Room)
- Military Style $200.00
- Self Accommodation $150.00
Enquiries 0478 841 104