Multiple training options so YOU can beat YOUR best
Join the Front Runner coaching team in the unrivalled beauty of Westerns Australia’s South West for a weekend of running to specifically prepare you for a Half or Marathon PB in 2019.
The distance running camp will be based in Dunsborough adjacent to the majestic Meelup Ridge and alongside the beautiful coastal terrain of Geographe Bay & Cape Naturaliste.
Throughout the weekend, learn and train alongside fellow runners and coaches with multiple training options to help you beat your best.
Dates: 3pm Friday 3rd May – 12pm Sunday 5th May 2019
Location: Accommodation and training based from Norfolk Trails, Dunsborough
- 5pm: Easy Trail Run ex Norfolk Trails
- 7pm: Welcome Pasta Night
- Marathon Training and Pacing talk
- 8am: Mona Fartlek OR Steady Run ex Dunsborough
- 12.00pm: Lunch ex Norfolk Trails
- 4.00pm: Yoga
- 6.00pm: Dinner ex Norfolk Trails
- 7.00am: Long Run ex Cowaramup "Rails to Trails"
- 12pm: Camp wrap up
If you have any queries on the camp, please email email@example.com
Team Front Runner