Arthurs Seat Challenge 2019
What's included in my Entry Fee?
Your entry includes:
- Finisher medal
- Race bib with electronic timing chip
- Free cloaking service - byo bag* and collect personal items at finish line
- Free return transport to start line
- Water stations
- Warm-up aerobics at registration area
- Free massage service at finish line
- Recovery area at finish line
- Medals and prizes for first three male and female placegetters, plus the female and male U15 and U18 first placegetters
- Medals for age category winners
- Prizes for most funds raised via fundraising page created
- Perpetual shields for team category winners
*As we are aiming to be a plastic free event, plastic bags will no longer be provided for the cloaking service
What extras do I receive as an Early Bird Entrant?
If you enter by 1 September 2019, in addition to the inclusions above, you will also receive:
- Reduced entry fee
- Free personalised timing bib
- Free postage of timing bib (posted a week prior to the event)
- Free SMS time notification
- Opportunity to win a Running Assessment and a week of unlimited group sessions with the Exercise Physiologists from The Sports Injury Clinic
The following items are available for purchase:
- 2019 Race singlet*
- 2019 T-Shirt*
- 2019 Cap
- Water Bottle
- Gym Bag
- Caps, water bottles, and gym bags can be personalised
*Please use the sizing charts when selecting sizes for singlets and t-shirts, as there are no returns available for incorrect sizing
If you do not want your timing bib posted, it can be collected on the following days:
- Wednesday 6 November 2019 at Mt Eliza Secondary College (in the staff room), Canadian Bay Rd, Mt Eliza between 9am and 6pm
- Friday 8 November 2019 at Rosebud Primary School (in the hall), 923 Point Nepean Rd, Rosebud between 9am and 6pm.
- Saturday 9 November 2019 at Rosebud Primary School, 923 Point Nepean Rd, Rosebud between 9am and 1pm. The Rosebud Primary School Community Market will be held at the same time so you can have a look around while you are there.
- Race day Sunday 10 November 2019 at Rosebud Primary School from 7.00am until 8.15am.
Please bring a copy of your confirmation email to collect your timing bib.
All entrants and supporters are invited to raise funds that go direct to the Fit to Drive program. Prizes will be won for the most funds raised*(by 17 Nov 19) in the following categories:
*prizes will be issued if a minimum of $100 is raised
To create your own fundraising page, or to create or join a team fundraising page, please click HERE.
Meet at Rosebud Primary School from 7.00am where race information and on the day registration is available. A pre-race warm up will be conducted by The Sports Injury Clinic at 8am, cloaking facilities(byo bag and collect your belongings at the finish), toilet facilities and water are available.
Entrants need to gather on the beach side of Jetty Road as soon as they are ready, by 8.15am, ready to assemble at the start line once the road is closed (roads close at this time to limit the disruption to traffic).
Start Time: Race starts at 8.30am for all participants.
Entrants to self seed as Runners, Walkers, and Walkers with prams.
Race Venue: Corner of Jetty Rd and Point Nepean Road, Rosebud Victoria 3939
Arthurs Seat Eagle
Catch a return ride down on a gondola after the event or purchase a ride for family or friends who are watching! Buses will be available from the Eagle summit and base station to take you back to the start line, running every half hour from 9.30am to 11.30am. Tickets can be purchased during registration and 25% of all race day tickets will be donated to the Fit to Drive program (please note you will not receive a ticket, just show your bib number on race day).
The Eagle will be opening at 9.00am on race day.
Full time tertiary students who are 21 years and under are eligible for student entry.
Retain your confirmation email for your records, as it includes access to check your registration at any time.
Please note dogs are not allowed in Seawinds Garden, so please leave your pooches at home.
Prams are welcome, but no bikes are allowed.
Group entries require a minimum of five (5) team members to be eligible for team awards - enter early, as any manual team entries received on race day will not be included in the results.
Keep Up To Date!
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to keep up to date with the event!