CONQUER THE COURSE 2019
Thank you for entering Peninsula Home Hospice’s inaugural Conquer the Course charity walk and fun run being held at Mornington Racecourse!
We have two courses to choose from - 5km and 2km. You can walk, skip, run, or wheel your way around one of our courses. Entrants with wheelchairs, prams, walking frames, and mobility scooters are welcome and encouraged to join in!
Please tell your family, friends, work colleagues, sporting/running buddies about our event and invite them to participate. Funds raised will be donated to the work of Peninsula Home Hospice.
Race packs can be collected on the following days:
- Wednesday 22 May 2019 at Peninsula Home Hospice, 327 Main Street, Mornington between 8am and 1pm
- Thursday 23 May 2019 at Peninsula Home Hospice, 327 Main Street, Mornington between 1pm and 6pm
- Race day Sunday 26 May 2019 at Mornington Racecourse, 320 Racecourse Rd, Mornington from 9.30am until 10.45am.
Please bring a copy of your confirmation email to collect your entry pack.
We would like to encourage all entrants and supporters to raise funds (your contributions are tax deductible) that go direct to Peninsula Home Hospice. A prize will be won by the individual who raises the most funds
*as at 31 May 2019 and $100+ must be raised to be eligible
To create your own fundraising page, or to create or join a team fundraising page, please click HERE.
Meet at Mornington Racecourse from 9.30am where race information and on the day registration is available. Entrants need to gather near the start line at 10.30am.
Start Time: Race starts at 11.00am
5km entrants line up at the front, followed by 2km entrants who start immediately afterwards. We ask that anyone with a pram or mobility aid please line up behind other entrants, to ensure avoiding tripping hazards.
Race Venue: Mornington Racecourse, 320 Racecourse Rd, Mornington
On race day you will be provided with:
- A finisher medal on completion of your selected course
- Certificate of Completion (download with race results)
- Timing bib
- Pre-race warm up
- Cloaking facility for you to collect your belongings at the finish (byo bag – identifier tags provided)
- Toilet facilities
- Water stations
- Fresh fruit
- Market stalls
- Food and beverages for purchase
- Kids activities
- Optional medal engraving ($10 per medal)
Plenty of parking is available and a gold coin donation would be greatly appreciated.
Stay around after the event to enjoy our market stalls, food stalls, kids activities, and entertainment - open until 2pm.
Retain your confirmation email for your records, as it includes access to check your registration at any time.
Teams can be of any size, but enter early, as any manual team entries received on race day will not be included in the results.
Please note dogs and bikes are not allowed, so please leave them at home.
KEEP UP TO DATE!
Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with the event!