incorporating the 'Sienna Daisy'
A community event for all abilities
Proudly presented by the Wodonga Athletic Club
Sunday 10th February
Noreuil Park Wharf, Albury
This year the run will return to its original start and finish point at the boat ramp in Noreuil Park and join with the 'Sienna Daisy' in a challenge to beat the boat.
Runners will have the opportunity to race the boat as it pushes against the river on its return from Kremur Street.
The run will still be 8km along the picturesque Wagirra Trail.
For anyone not wanting to pound the trails The Sienna Daisy is also offering a special cruise, including coffee and a bacon and egg roll. This will be for 25 lucky people only and will be on a first come basis on the day. The boat will sail at 8am sharp.
Medals awarded to male and female in under 16, under 20, open, 40+, 50+ and 60+ age categories.
There will be plenty of spot prizes to give away.
For the race map and other information visit www.wodongaaths.org.au
The following discounts to entries apply:
1. Family registrations in the Cumberoona Run will receive a 20% discount when entering:
- 2 adults and 1 or 2 children under 16
- 1 adult and 2 or 3 children under 16
- Maximum of 4 participants
- Online entries only. No discount on the day of the event.
2. Registered members of the Wodonga Athletic Club (WAC) for 2018-19 year will receive a 50% discount on their Cumberoona Run entry. (Individual entries only).