Welcome to the Registration Page for the 2019 TriKids!
Sunday 3rd March 2019, Mersey Bluff
Trikids Training Clinic 12-1 Meercroft Park
RACE START 1.30pm
Here is what you need to do:
1. Make sure you have visited www.devonporttriathlon.com.au and clicked on the TriKids tab at the top of the page to read what TriKids is all about. It is a good idea to get Mum or Dad to read it with you so they understand too.
2. Fill in your registration which is what you are doing now! Good idea to have Mum or Dad with you again, as you might need some help with some parts. You will also need to pay today. The registration system will let you know when that is.
3. Once you are registered keep an eye on our website and get Mum or Dad to "like" us on Facebook. This is where we post important information, updates and also let you know of any special offers that might come up!
4. On Sunday 3rd March 2019 you and your family can come down to Mersey Bluff in Devonport (there is a map on our website if you do not know where that is) from 9am. Parents please note that the roads around the bluff will be closed. Parking will be available in the surrounding roads, such as North St, Gunn St, William St. Bring your bike, helmet and all the other items you need (there is a list on the website) and come to the Devonport Surf Life Saving Club to check in. Once you come inside, someone will greet you and point you in the right direction to collect your race bag which will have all sorts of information and goodies inside! TriKids will start at 1.30pm so make sure you have checked in by 1pm! If you are doing the TriKids with friends, find your friends and stand with them ready to start. A person will call out your Grade group (i.e Grades 3&4 or 5&6) over the P.A System and you will need to go to the beach. If you listen, you will be fine.
5. Make sure you have had a good breakfast and lunch to give you energy. There will be lots of friendly helpers in brightly coloured vests to help you if you have any questions, so look out for them. You will be a bit nervous, especially if this is your first TriKids, but don't worry because our helpful team is there to do just that! Help :) so just do your best! TriKids is not about who is first over the finish line, it is about getting in and having a go!
6. Encourage your family members to have a go too! There will be an opportunity for highschool kids and adults to put in teams and try out Triathlon in the Tri-It (Community Triathlon) event. Visit our website or Facebook page for more information.
7. See you on Sunday 3rd March 2019 for TriKids - Swim, Bike, Run, Fun!