A three day celebration of the trail running lifestyle.
Only an hour and a half drive from the Melbourne CBD, but a world away - ditch the concrete jungle for a fern fringed one and come and play in the Warburton Valley. There's plenty of running, but also a plethora of walking options, mountain biking, road and hill cycling, river recreation (paddling, swimming, liloing), camping, birdwatching, hang gliding (yes...), along with a bunch of tasty cafes and restaurants (yes, great coffee), galleries, and shopping. A weekend running getaway with the lot...
Run one event. Or run them all. It's an a la carte smorgasbord of trail.
Want to enter more than one event. No worries…it can be done!
Unfortunately the event categories will only allow the selection of 1 item at a time.
So when you register, go through and select your first choice and proceed through the entry process.
- near the end you will get to a summary page.
- you can then choose “Add Another Registration”
- the system loops back to the start and allows your to add a second entry (for yourself or for someone else)
- there is a ‘copy’ button to help with some of the data entry if it is for yourself (otherwise if it is a second runner, enter the other person’s details).
- you then they can pay for both tickets / runs at the same time.