To participate in the BVRT200, 2019, it is compulsory that you have met the qualifying criteria.
The last qualifying event will be the 100 km at Ultra Trail Australia on Saturday, May 18th 2019.
If one or more of your qualifying events are not completed at the time of registration and you subsequently fail to qualify, your position in the event will be offered to the first on the wait list. Once accepted, your registration will be refunded less a $50 transfer fee.
All qualifying races to be completed within cut-off excluding exceptions listed below and the results corroborated and available on-line
- BVRT100 2018 (100 mile)
- Any 100 mile event within 12 months
- Any combination of 1 x 100 mile event + 1 x 100 km event within 18 months
- Any combination of 2 x 100 km events within 18 months (at least one within 12 months)
- Any 24 hour track event over 160 km within 12 months
UTA 100km – sub 24 hours
Nerang 100km – sub 24 hours
Blackall 100k – sub 20 hours
NOTE: All participants will require crew
If you have any other circumstances by which you feel you are qualified to run the event, please contact AAA Racing at email@example.com
What do you get for running the BVRT200
- BVRT200 hoodie commemorating the event (regardless of completion)
- A commemorative plaque.
- Full participants will receive full access to hydration, nutrition and electrolyte throughout the BVRT200 course (courtesy of Hammer Nutrition).
- Medical care and services will be accessible to all participants for the duration of the event.
- Full participants will receive a quality event hoodie and a finishers medal (the latter where applicable)
- Pacers will receive the same support as the participants and will also be covered under AAA Racing's public liability insurance along with full participants
|200 mile event
|Pacer registration (from Moore, 112km)
|The event will start at 12:00 midnight, June 20th and will close at midday on June 23rd (30 hours)