Registrations are closed
Online registrations for the Hutt City TRYathlon are now closed.
Sorry, this event is sold out.
Thanks for entering the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon. Please read the below prior to starting your Registration form to ensure that you select the correct entry option.
When entering, please FIRST consider if your TRYathlete will be participating as;
- An Individual Participant: Completing all three legs (swim, bike and run) of the TRYathlon course themselves, or
- As part of a Junior or Senior Team of Two: One team member completes the swim leg, the other the bike leg, and both team members complete the run leg together.
- Please note all participants must be aged from 7 to 15 years of age on event day.
After choosing either of these entry options, you will have the opportunity to search for and join your SCHOOL GROUP, if your school has created one. When joining your School Group your School Coordinator will be notified that you have entered and it will help make your school eligible to win prizes. If your School does not have a School Group, then please continue with your registration. It will not affect your entry into the TRYathlon. For more details see below.
There are two Individual entry options:
- INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT - Please select if participant is entering as an individual and is completing all three legs (swim, bike and run) of the TRYathlon by themselves.
- INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT - FAMILY GROUP; 3+ SIBLINGS - Please select this option when you have multiple children who are siblings who are completing the TRYathlon as Individual Participants. Please do not select this option if entering siblings into a Team. Please either select Create a Team or Join a Team (see below).
Team Entry criteria are as follows:
- Teams are limited to a maximum of 2 participants.
- One team member completes the Swim, one completes the Bike and they both complete the Run together.
- The Team options are;
- JUNIOR TEAMS: Both participants must be aged 7-10 years of age on event day.
- SENIOR TEAMS: Both participants must be aged 11-15 years of age on event day.
CREATE A TEAM
This option allows you to create your own team of 2 participants. When creating your team you will need to create a Team name and nominate a Team Captain – this will be the first team participant entered. You will then have the option to enter either one or both team member’s details. Please note that you are not required to enter both team members when creating a team, instead you can invite team members to JOIN your team by sending them an email invitation. They are then able to JOIN your team and enter, by using the link in their email invitation.
JOIN A TEAM
If you have misplaced your email invitation to join a team, you can choose this option to enter your team name and request a new email invitation from the team captain.
Schools are able to CREATE A SCHOOL GROUP that their students can link to when they enter. SCHOOL GROUPS provide schools with a number of benefits including the opportunity to win prizes, receive an official school TRYathlon photo, have a school marquee on site and give students’ access to the Special School Group Discount. School groups must be created by an approved School Representative only. Limited to one School Group per school.