City of Armadale Grand Fondo- Sunday 24TH March 2019
For 2019 the City of Armadale Grand Fondo returns with its EIGHTH year and once again the original and first Grand Fondo here in Western Australia.
This event has grown from strength to strength with many cyclists making it one of their ride targets for the year with the 2019 edition being the first quarter target!
For 2019 we return to do the THREE preferred distances now regarded as challenging and iconic:
Piccolo Fondo – 50 km – Our community ride through the plains of Armadale.
Medio Fondo – 90 km – As the name implies our Middle Distance ride which will have undulations and hill challenges.
Gran Fondo – 120 km – Our signature event which made the name Heritage Drive synonymous with Hill Climbing for cyclists. There is also a Sprint and KOM / QOM section combined in this distance located somewhere in the Wungong region.
Early Bird Registrations commence 18th July 2018 to 31st Dec 2018. A no nonsense offer for the rest of 2018.
Normal Registrations commence 1st Jan 2019 to 15th March 2019
Late Registrations commence 16th March 2019 to 24th March 2019
KOM / QOM medals for the different age categories and all completed participants will also get their CAGF medal in 2019.
Date: Sunday 24th March 2019
Start / Finish location: Dome Kelmscott – 2810 Albany Highway, Kelmscott
|6am - 6.10 am
|6.15am - 6.25 am
Blue Army members / Perth Cycling Group social members are advised to apply during the Early Bird period for our signature event. We have capped the fees to be the same as 2019 as we believe that cycling events such as this can remain below the $100 threshold!
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- All registrations submitted and accepted requires payment in full.
- There are no refunds or part payments permitted.
- There are no transfer of registrations from one rider to another. This will invalidate the insurance coverage of the rider for this event and they will be liable for any injuries, accidents or death that may occur during this event.
- This Event refers to the time of official commencement by the Event Director and the time of official closure. Start and end times of this event will be posted to Participants and they will receive support only during these official Event times.
- Participants will receive emailed information about the City of Armadale Grand Fondo closer to the date of the event.
- Early bird participants will also receive additional bonuses of Lucky Draw prizes which we will host.
- All maps and GPX / TCX files pertaining to this event will also be emailed to participants closer to the date of the event.
- All participants must be 18 years or over.
Merchandise ordering has now been closed, in preparation for delivery for the event.