As a member of the Victorian Climbing Club (VCC) you will:
- Be supporting our work to preserve the cliff environment and keep cliffs open.
- Receive eleven copies of the Club newsletter, Argus, each year. Without Argus you'll be missing out on new route info and all the latest news on the Victorian climbing scene.
- Obtain discounts at most climbing gyms.
- Obtain discounts at most climbing/outdoor shops in the city and suburbs.
- Have the opportunity to participate in Club trips to both popular and lesser-known crags led by people who know where the good routes are.
- Be able to attend Club Meets, held about 6 times a year, and keep an eye on, get details of and attend Member only Events and other up and coming club activities posted on our web site https://vicclimb.org.au/events/.
- Be able to purchase guidebooks at substantial reductions on the recommended retail price.
- Be able to attend intensive "Learn to Lead" courses for aspiring leaders.
We have 4 types of Membership; Ordinary, Concession, Family and Affiliate:
Ordinary membership is open to any natural person who is at least 16 years of age.
Concession membership is open to any natural person who is at least 16 years of age, not in full-time employment and is a student, senior, self-funded retiree, Government benefit recipient or who meets any criteria as determined by the Committee.
Family membership shall be open to any bona fide family group including not more than two persons over the age of 18. All members of a family that is a member of the Association shall give the same address for recording with the Association's register of members.
Affiliate memberships are open to any bona fide club, society, or association involved in rock-climbing. For further information please email the Club Secretary directly regarding affiliate memberships.
TO RENEW or REGISTER, PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN CONTINUE BUTTON ON THE LOWER RIGHT.