WA 100 MTB Classic
DWELLINGUP – Saturday 18 August.
WA's Premier One Day MTB Event
10 Years, 100 km, 1000+ smiles
2018 would have marked the 10-year anniversary of the Dwellingup 100
The WA 100 MTB Classic is being run in honour of TRIEVENTS and what they did for the Dwellingup 100 MTB Classic, MDWA, Triathlons, Hundreds of other events and their contribution to the economy and tourism in WA.
We are privileged to be able to run the 10th edition of the Dwellingup 100 as the WA 100.
The WA 100 is also proud to be part of Mountain Bike Australia's Cross Country Marathon (XCM) Series. A series that will be decided here in Dwellingup at the final round.
For the first time we will also be joined by our friends riding Adaptive Cycles in the 14 km Joey.
The WA 100 includes the following distances:
- 100 km Boomer (104 km) $120 entry
- MTBA National XCM Series Categories.
- Minimum age is 18 years old in 2018.
- ELITE Open Category: Only category eligible for prize money
- 18 - 29 (Expert)
- 30 - 39 Masters 1 - 2
- 40 - 49 Masters 3 - 4
- 50 - 59 Masters 5 - 6
- 60 + Masters 7 +
- 70 km Boxer (68 km) $90 entry
- Minimum age is 17 years old in 2018.
- Under 19 Junior (17 - 18) XCM category in this event only
- 19 - 29
- 30 - 39
- 40 - 49
- 50 - 59
- 60 +
- 40 km Wallaby (42 km) $65 entry
- Minimum age is 15 years old in 2018
- Under 23 (15 - 22 years)
- 23 - 39 years old
- 40 + years old
- 14 km Joey = $30 entry
- Minimum age is 8 years old in 2018.
- Open Category
- ADAPTIVE Cycles (Helper/Partner rides for free)
Entries close on WEDNESDAY 15 August.
There are NO late entries Sorry.
*Note: Course distance varies slightly each year and with each measuring device.
Muscular Dystrophy WA (MDWA) are raising money through this event. We encourage you to BUY a pair of socks and/or donate to a great cause. Every cent goes to MDWA.
Your age for all of the events in the WA 100 is taken as at 31st December, 2018 in line with the MTBA and UCI rules.
We look forward to seeing you at the WA 100 on Saturday 18 August 2018.
ALL races start at 8.30 AM - wa100mtb.com.au