To participate in the 2019 BVRT 100 or 200 mile event, participants must meet qualifying criteria or intend to have done so prior to the event dates.
100 Mile qualifying:
- Any event staged in conjunction with the 2018 BVRT100
- Participation of any event staged in conjunction with the 2018 BVRT, whereby you reached:
- Esk or beyond in the 100 mile event
- Moore or beyond in the '50' mile event
- Completion of the 50km or 100km event at the 2017/2018 UTA within cut-off
- 1 x ultra event of more than 50km in the 12 months preceding with viewable results on-line (within cut-off)
- 2 x 50km ultras/2 x marathons/1 of each in the 12 months preceding with viewable results on-line
200 Mile qualifying:
All qualifying races to be completed within cut-off excluding exceptions listed below and the results corroborated and available on-line
- BVRT100 2018 (100 mile)
- Any 100 mile event within 12 months
- Any combination of 1 x 100 mile event + 1 x 100 km event within 18 months
- Any combination of 2 x 100 km events within 18 months (at least one within 12 months)
- Any 24 hour track event over 160 km within 12 months
UTA 100km – sub 24 hours
Nerang 100km – sub 24 hours
Blackall 100k – sub 20 hours
NOTE: All participants in the 200 mile event will require crew
The last qualifying event will be the 100 km at Ultra Trail Australia on Saturday, May 18th 2019.
If one or more of your qualifying events are not completed at the time of registration and you subsequently fail to qualify, your position in the event will be offered to the first on the wait list. Once accepted, your registration will be refunded less a $50 transfer fee.
If you have any other circumstances by which you feel you are qualified to run the event, please contact AAA Racing at email@example.com
BVRT 200/100/50 mile and marathon events
- Full participants will receive full access to hydration, nutrition and electrolye throughout the BVRT course
- Medical care and services will be accessible to all participants for the duration of the event.
- Full participants will receive a quality event shirt and a finishers medal (the latter where applicable)
- Pacers will receive the same support as the participants and will also be covered under AAA Racing's public liability insurance along with full participants
|200 mile event
|100 mile event
|50 mile event
|Pacer registration (100 mile only)