SCHEMA THERAPY - WEBINAR SERIES 2018
Dr. Tracey Hunter - Advanced Schema Therapist, Supervisor and Trainer
Cost (in AUD and includes GST):
$30 for one webinar
$125 for all 6 sessions (save 30%) - includes recordings of webinars already completed.
Dates (all from 11am-12pm Brisbane time):
1) Friday 6 July, 2) Friday 3 August, 3) Friday 31 August,
4) Friday 28 September, 5) Friday 26 October, 6) Friday 23 November
The Webinar Series is a training and educational resource that will provide an engaging and dynamic forum whereby therapists can receive further creative and innovative ideas on the application of Schema Therapy to their clinical practice. The sessions will be a balance of describing conceptual processes in Schema Therapy as well as the opportunity to see examples of some of the dialogues and experiential exercises possible within Schema Therapy. The Webinar Series will allow for an in-depth discussion of common questions relating to Schema Therapy. A video recording of each webinar will be sent to those who registered for the webinar in the event that they are unable to attend live.
WEBINAR 1 - FRIDAY 6 JULY - 11:00am - 12:00pm BRISBANE TIME
"Communicating Schema Therapy and the Mode Model in the early sessions"
WEBINAR 2 - FRIDAY 3 AUGUST - 11:00am - 12:00pm BRISBANE TIME
"Bypassing the Helpless Surrenderer Mode in chronic depression and other clinical presentations involving hopelessness"
WEBINAR 3 - FRIDAY 31 AUGUST - 11:00am - 12:00pm BRISBANE TIME
"The role of the Over-Anxious Parent mode in perpetuating anxiety disorders"
WEBINAR 4 - FRIDAY 28 SEPTEMBER - 11:00am - 12:00pm BRISBANE TIME
"Borderline Personality Disorder - overview of the Mode Profile for BPD"
WEBINAR 5 - FRIDAY 26 OCTOBER - 11:00am - 12:00pm BRISBANE TIME
"Borderline Personality Disorder - the importance of limited reparenting in the therapy relationship"
WEBINAR 6 - FRIDAY 23 NOVEMBER - 11:00am - 12:00pm BRISBANE TIME
"Imagery rescripting for complex trauma - when the early parent figures were abusive, neglectful or chaotic"
1. The webinar series will be recorded to be made available for purchase to other mental health professionals at a later date. Attendees will have the option of using their first name to identify themselves when asking questions or ask questions anonymously during the sessions. No video of attendees will be recorded, only questions via text or live audio.
2. The webinar sessions are not designed as a substitute for clinical supervision. For supervision on a specific case, please visit www.schematherapyqld.com.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The webinar will be conducted on the platform Zoom. Please visit https://zoom.us/download to download onto your computer or install the Zoom app on your smartphone. A password to join the seminar will be emailed to you in the 24 hours prior to the webinar commencing. Also, a recording of the webinar will be sent to those who registered shortly after the webinar in the event that you cannot attend the live webinar.
TO REGISTER FOR ONE OR MORE OF THE WEBINAR SESSIONS, PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN "CONTINUE" BUTTON BELOW.
(TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEMA THERAPY WORKSHOP RETREAT AT PALM COVE, FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND, ON 21 - 22 SEPTEMBER, PLEASE CLICK HERE: https://www.registernow.com.au/secure/Register.aspx?E=29652)