IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ FIRST
Before commencing this registration process, make sure that you have your Paddle NSW membership number(s), your clubhouse key number(s) and a credit or debit card handy.
Please also ensure that if you are a Board Member, Office Bearer, Guardian, Coach or Parent to please enter your Working With Children Number. You can obtain this number by completing this easy application: https://wwccheck.ccyp.nsw.gov.au/Applicants/Application
1. All MWKC members must have Paddle NSW membership (except Social Members)
. For family memberships, this means ALL
participating members. Please make sure that you join/renew Paddle NSW before joining/renewing with MWKC. Here is a link to the PaddleNSW website www.paddlensw.org.au
2. Life Members please note that if you NEVER enter the water then the Paddle NSW volunteer option will be sufficient and cost you $0.
3. Prospective new members
- if you'd like to join MWKC, you will need to arrange an interview with the Registrar via firstname.lastname@example.org
. The payment of a membership fee prior to an interview does not guarantee automatic acceptance of your membership request. If you are a new family please select Family Membership when registering, and then in the Optional Items
section please select 'New Family' to add the extra amount.
4. The discounted renewal option is only available to current (2017/2018) members and ceases on 30/06/2018.
5. We may have a small waiting list for boat racks
. If you would like to pay for a new boat rack, first contact our Vice Club Captain via email@example.com
to see if there is one available for you. If you would like to renew your boat racks for this financial year, ensure that you pay your annual boat storage fees with your membership renewal. If you no longer require any racks, please let the Vice Club Captain know so that they may be made available for other members. DO NOT
pay for a boat rack unless one has already been allocated to you.
6. To obtain a club key or pay for boat storage at any time afte
r you have paid for membership ( i.e you are a current member), select the option "Purchase a Boat Rack or Key".
Please contact our Membership Registrar via firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions regarding this membership process.