Registrations are closed
Registrations are now closed. Please contact the organiser Raynie - 0410 623 957 to attend.
Sorry, this event is sold out.
SOLD OUT - please email email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list for any last minute vacancy.
Thank you for registering for the Dirt de Femme Training Course - Saturday 4 week course.
Adults - $100.00
Juniors - $75.00 (10 - 18yrs)
Location: Stromlo Forest Park
DATES: April 2018
The Cycle Education's fabulous female coaching team is once again proud to offer you a fantastic opportunity to participate in the discounted Dirt de Femme training courses.
- Session 1: Saturday 14 April,
- Session 2: Saturday 21 April,
- Session 3: Saturday 28 April,
- Session 4: Saturday 5 May,
Each session will focus on training and preparation for riding your mountain bike for the Dirt de Femme Event. The Saturday course focus is on training skills, confidence and increased endurance. Included will be racing information, preparation and race tactics.
Instructors: Raynie McNee, Kaz Walker, Pam Price, and Alysha McNee each bringing many hours of experience with bums in saddles. Qualified Cycling Australia's MTBA Coaches.
All riding participants must provide a copy of their current MTBA or Pedal Power Membership number. For riders 10+ years.
To attend this course you MUST be a current member of either MTBA (Mountain Bike Australia) or Pedal Power ACT.
1. Mountain Bike Australia (MTBA) offers a FREE 8wk trial membership (for anyone who has not been a member in the past 3 years) Or other MTBA membership types: https://www.mtba.asn.au/membership/membership-types/
2. Pedal Power ACT membership