Always wanted to do a Triathlon but don’t know where to start?
Over a 5 week period learn how to Swim, Cycle and Run to complete your very first Community Triathlon
We want to help you achieve your first Tri with fun, friendly women's Triathlon coach and safe training environment and group to ensure you get to the start line with confidence!
WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
We are pleased to offer a 5 week Beginner Women's Triathlon Training course targeting the Sunsmart Women's Triathlon at Whitfords Nodes Beach Park in Hillarys on March 11th Info: http://womenstriathlon.com.au/
Starts: 6th February 2018
Finishes: 11th March 2018
- 5 week Training Program
- 3 Coached Training Sessions a week
- 1 x Dietitian Workshop
- free Front Runner Visor
- Private FaceBook Group
- AND MUCH MORE
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Women 18 years and over
- All fitness levels (We wil take you from the couch to Triathlete in 5 Weeks!)
- Women seeking a new fitness challenge and unsure where to start
- Women seeking likeminded women to train with!
- Beginner Triathletes (If you have completed in a couple but still new to the sport and would like some guidance and coaching this course is for you!
TRAINING COURSE DETAILS:
*5 week training courses commencing from week of Tuesday 6 February
*Enthusiastic and friendly training community
*Scheduled Weekly Training Sessions with Women's Triathlon Coach Tia Roberts:
- Bike Tuesday 5.30am-7.00am meet The Running Centre, West Perth
- Run Friday 6.00am- 7.00am Lake Monger, Wembley (Dodd St Wembley)
- Swim Saturday 6.00am Matilda Bay Tea Rooms
*** ONLY $179 inc GST all inclusive ***
Swim - cap, goggles, tri suit/wetsuit.
Bike - Bike, helmet, appropriate clothing/shoes, pump and spare tube
Run - running shoes, sunnies and hat.
Please email all general enquiries to Keely at email@example.com
More info on our services can be found at www.frontrunnersports.com.au or drop by our offices at The Running Centre in West Perth or Lakeside in Wembley and ask our friendly team any questions you have!