Registrations are closed
Sorry, online registrations are now closed. Entries will be accepted on the day, up to one hour prior to advertised start time of respective events (except team challenge - team challenge is pre-entry only). Late fee of $5.00 per entry applies. CASH ONLY on the day. More details are available from our website www.bridgetobridge.org.au or by email, email@example.com.
25th COHUNA BRIDGE TO BRIDGE
Swim / Paddle / Ride / Run / Walk
4th March 2018
Welcome to the beautiful Gunbower Creek and the township of Cohuna. Take this opportunity to enjoy all that the town has to offer, and be stunned by the natural beauty of the Gunbower Creek.
With something for all ages and abilities, the Cohuna Bridge to Bridge is an event for the whole family. If water’s your thing, swim in the Gunbower Creek from Daltons Bridge to the town bridge (hence, the name!) or paddle your way to town, or, if you prefer to stay dry, cycle or run/walk your way along the winding Island Road with magnificent views of the Gunbower Creek, and cheer the swimmers and paddlers along.
All events culminate at the town bridge so once you’re finished, sit back and relax creekside in Garden or Apex Parks and enjoy the post-event celebrations.
- 8km swim
- 8km swim relay (NO ONLINE ENTRIES)
- 1.2km swim
- 6.5km fun run/walk
- 25km bike ride
- 50km bike ride
- 6.5km bike ride - junior
- 8.5km paddle
- 15km kayak
- Team challenge (NO ONLINE ENTRIES)
- Round the fountain (ENTRIES ON THE DAY ONLY)
A couple of things to note:
- Unfortunately team entries can not be taken online. Entry forms can be obtained from our website, www.bridgetobridge.org.au or by emailing Geoff Dale firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- There is a $2.00 processing fee per entry/person for all online entries. Our event raises money for the Cohuna District Hospital and Royal Children's Hospital, so we have decided to charge the fee so our profit is not lost on fees.